poet ∴ editor ∴ reader
brief biographical note
Now I forgive the delicious lunacy
Which made me use up all my best years
Without my work bringing any advantage other
Than the pleasure of a long delinquency
JOACHIM DU BELLAY The Regrets 1558
- In An Attempt at Exhausting a Place in Paris, orig...
- more from paris
- The Bois bores me
- Little Esther Books has published two new booklets...
- thankyou for your patience. the deletions will res...
- In Chinatown this morning the racket of acrobatic ...
- I was invited by Jessica Lowenthal to revisit the ...
- Step Into The Past Last week I drove down to Melb...
- Three Reviews